Top Drawer is a full-service ad agency specializing in engaging omni-channel campaigns for various brand categories, including health and wellness, financial services, specialty retail, not for profit and much more. Under one roof, we house creative, digital, media, strategy and account teams, all working together to deliver exceptional outcomes for our
Top Drawer is also Canada’s first full-service ad agency to be certified as a B Corp. We are 100% carbon neutral certified and run on 100% green energy. Our team enjoys a supportive, employee-friendly work environment with unique perks, such as a bike-to-work subsidy, flex time, bonus summer days off, full benefits, great vacation package and more.
Top Drawer’s office is located on Queen Street East in Toronto’s Beach community, just a short walk from the waterfront. Our unique, collaborative workspace includes a video editing suite, photo studio, rooftop patio, full kitchen and stunning green roof. We are currently seeking a developer with PHP experience to be the next member of our
• Placement and layout of website pages given client-provided content.
• Development of robust and user-friendly PHP a core requirement.
• .NET based web applications would be an asset.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• MySQL and/or SQL Server development.
• Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers.
• Record time daily.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
• Candidates should have proven PHP experience encompassing WordPress and/or Magneto.
• A solid understanding of web application development processes from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients when required.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness of and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
• Developed on CMS platforms like WordPress, Magento and/or DNN.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Adobe Photoshop
We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit www.topdrawercreative.com to learn more about Top Drawer Inc.
Top Drawer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank you for your interest in Top Drawer.